Friday, November 16, 2007

Where has the time gone?

It feels as though I just raced 70.3 Worlds yesterday but it's actually been almost an entire week! What have I been doing? Well, I'll tell ya how incredibly busy I've been!

I won't go into detail about the race because I'll post a race report soon, but lets just say I'm none too happy with it and quite irritated with my performance, blah, blah, blah...However, the post race party with the Timex squad was an absolute blast with some seriously good times. I spent an additional day down in Florida with my mom which was relaxing but was also another reason I feel like I have no idea where the past couple days have run off to! Once I arrived back in Boulder, it was time to catch up with everything at work, sign my lease for our new place, unpack,try to work ahead as much as possible, repack, and jump on a plane to head out to Michigan this afternoon! Yeah...talk about insane. Anyway, I really don't have time to sit on here and babble. I promise to keep more posts flowing over the next couple weeks while I'm home and getting ready for the big move and Lasik surgery the week after Thanksgiving!

No comments: