Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh how it's nice to feel good training.

Even though I didn't really put in much volume this week, I have been able to put out some very solid efforts in each session. I am hoping this early taper really gets me ready for Clearwater as I'm getting much more anxious and excited to go out there and kick butt :)

The weather around here is hilarious. It was in the 40s and crappy all day yesterday but then 75 and sunny all day today! I think it's supposed to stay this way for a while so cross your fingers! On a totally different note, my friend from high school is moving out here in December to teach in Denver and be a ski instructor up at Winter Park. How exciting!!! It will be so fun to have someone else from Rochester Hills, Michigan out here to experience this place with me! Alright, well I'm off to do a little more work so I can have a 'non-hectic' Monday :) Haha...I don't think that's really possible! Nighty night.

No comments: