Wednesday, October 03, 2007

And it's training time again!

Either I completely forgot how to do two really hard sessions in one day, or my body just didn't want to. Regardless, yesterday was the first day back doing very hard intervals in a few weeks and it responded both good and bad. Had a kick ass track session in the morning with the best pacing I've had yet this year, but totally blew up on my weekly power session on the bike trainer. Very frustrating, but I'm learning that not every session can be perfect and that this was a great example.

It's still absolutely beautiful here in Boulder with temps in the high 70s during the day. However, the mornings are starting to get quite brisk with 40* temps and soon to be 30s!!! That's stellar news for skiing, but I need to stay focused until the first week of November and then I can go play! Well other than that, I'm doing well. I think I might have a little cold coming on, but I'm trying the best I can to fight it off with lots of vitamins and such. I also have my eye on a beautiful BMW motorcycle that I need to confer with Andrew about tonight when he gets back from France! Stay tuned for updates on that because we may be taking a little road trip to Iowa to get it!!! UH OH!!!

No comments: