Sunday, August 19, 2007

Training or playing with Motorcycles?!?!

Hmmm...for some, that question would be easily made, however, it wasn't the case for me. After sleeping through my alarm and missing most of swimming and then almost falling asleep in the pool while swimming (I'm really not kidding - my eyes kept shutting while on my stomach), I decided to bag the remainder of my workouts and just chill out for the day.

So on that note, Shep and I headed down to the BMW Motorcycle dealership in Denver. He needed to get a new battery for his bike and I wanted to see first hand the new lineup of beauties! Let's just say that thanks to our little trip, the picture below is now Shep's permanent computer desktop screen! HAHA...what a gorgeous bike!


In other news, my mother sounds like she's doing absolutely amazing after her surgery. The anesthetic didn't sound so great, but I think she's going to be thrilled with the way her knee will feel once she's all heeled up. I'm so proud of you for getting this done Mom...keep on hanging in there for the next few days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not black though...
-B

Erin said...

Oh it's okay. I'm sure I could have it custom painted black! That would definitely be a must, but the bike itself is soooooooooo HOT!!!