Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm convinced taking it easy makes you more tired!

So the last few days I haven't really been feeling quite like my peppy self. I've been super lethargic and unmotivated. I've been taking 3-4hr naps during the day and unable to complete all of my training sessions...is it the tapering blues or am I really getting sick? My mother always seems to think I get like this the week before I race because of nerves, but I'm still convinced it's because of all the tough training in the heat. Anyway, I actually felt a little better this morning with a decent track session but we'll see if I can keep it together on the bike later this afternoon.

Other than that, life is pretty good. I've been having an absolute blast zipping around on my motorcycle and spending some quality time with Shep :) If there are any requests as far as things people might want brought back from Colorado to Michigan on Thursday, I need to know now...so please let me know! Well, must get back to work and try to figure out the disasters with American Airlines...DON'T EVER FLY AMERICAN - THEY SUCK!!!! I'm totally not kidding!

No comments: