Monday, July 23, 2007

Holy Moly it's HOT!!!!!!!

I'm not going to complain, just inform.

IT'S BEEN IN THE HIGH 90S AND 100S THE PAST FEW DAYS AND I'M SERIOUSLY MELTING AWAY.

Onward. My girl - Joanna Zeiger - absolutely crushed the Boulder Peak yesterday after coming off of the hardest and longest running block of her life! 21 straight days of intense and long running and then goes and cranks out a win on day 22...she's such a super star! The Boulder clan definitely represented as well with Matty Reed taking the win for the men, Steve Hackett second and Paul Matthews third. My roommie and good buddy Jake also had great days kicking butt as well!

As for me. I've had some decent training but have gotten a little more fatigued than planned due to the heat. Hopefully I will be able to handle it a little better this week now that I'm more used to it!

No comments: