Friday, May 11, 2007

I think the Chicago Bulls might be in trouble :)

Oh, and doesn't that make me happy! How in the world can you lose a game that you are winning 44-28 in the first half? I mean seriously, you have got to be kidding me...that's so embarrassing. Looks like the Pistons are going to rock this series as well! I sure hope they go 4-0 and show everyone the kick ass team they really are!!!!

On the other side of sports, the Red Wings play their first game against Anaheim this evening and I'm super excited to watch that outside in the 85 degree weather Boulder is experiencing! It's soooo freakin' awesome.

Training is going really well. Trying not to overdo it this week with all the nice weather so I can completely recover after last weekend...check out the website for updates on pictures from the race in the next few days.

No comments: