Sunday, April 29, 2007

What a moron

So I usually clean Franky's (my totally rad gerbil) cage once a month and since I was getting things together for Wildflower and doing some other cleaning, I decided that it would be a great time to get that done as well. After completely scrubbing the cage and wiping down all his toys, I go to put new bedding in and cannot find it anywhere. I honestly do not remember running out, but must have because it's nowhere in the house. Of course there are no pet stores open at 8pm on a Sunday night, so I put an old t-shirt down until I can get some bedding in the morning...ugh, I'm such a goof sometimes.

Great weekend with training, friends, the sun, etc. Big work day and a little shakeout swim and bike tomorrow. Getting ready for the big trip on Thursday...WHOOOAAA :)

No comments: