Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Day in BOCO.

Started the morning off with a climb on the bicycle up Super James...absolutely beautiful (73 and sunny), but damn, totally forgot how freakin' steep that climb is after Jamestown...whoa! Because my legs were so shot when I got home, I decided to eat lunch and wait a little while to go on my run...even after waiting, I still felt like I had 20lb bricks in each of my legs, ugh.

Leaving for Florida on Tuesday and have to catch the bus at 4:30 in the morning. Since I have a super hectic day with work and training and Monday, thought it would be a good idea to start packing. Got a few things organized and hopefully after a load of laundry, I will be all set to just throw everything in the suitcase on Monday.

Even though I was completely exhausted, I don't think I would be able to deal with staying in on my most absolute favorite day of the year. If my name, the Irish decor in my room, my four leaf clover contacts and four leaf clover tattoo (which I got when I was 15) doesn't show any indication of my die hard dedication to my heritage, I'm not sure what else will. At any rate, I got as jazzed up as I could and went out for a bit to see all the crazies on Pearl Street and have dinner at Hapa for Losey's 29th birthday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- my boyfriend sure is a huge dork.