Sunday, March 04, 2007

Productive Day :)

Great long run early this morning - even though it was 21* when I started and my glasses were annoying the living crap out of me. That was followed by a good swim in the sun - despite the other 7 people in my lane.

After a huge lunch, I went and got a lot of things taken care of with Chautauqua and the issues concerning the change of ownership...huge pain, but I think everything will be finalized early next week...oh I hope so!

Just had a great chat with the coach and have a BIG week ahead of me...it's supposed to be in the 60s and sunny all week!!!! I can't wait!

But what I really can't wait for is March 20th. I will be heading down to Florida to see the fam and Blake and get some super sweet training and racing in....yipppeeee :)

Heading to the trainer to spin the legs out for an hour and annoy the neighbors with my obnoxiously loud music...oh I'm so evil.

No comments: