Friday, February 02, 2007

Hot Stone Massage

Ooooh, doesn't that sound good? Well let me tell ya...it feels damn good :)

Mercedes found a bunch of great stones on the beach when she was visiting San Diego a few weeks ago and decided to try them out on me the other night. WOW...that was exactly what I needed after dealing with all the stresses of work, the stomach procedure, the COLD ASS weather and much more.

Speaking of cold weather....we had another snow storm pass through last night leaving Boulder with about 8 more inches of snow and absolute frigid temps...when I mean frigid, I'm talking about BELOW ZERO temps...brrr.

At this point, packing up and taking a month training trip to a warm climate is looking quite plausible as my motivation to do anything other than drink hot tea and lay in bed is pretty pathetic.

Okay, I'm done complaining, but when it doesn't even reach 10 degrees during the day, it's REALLY annoying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That sounds like heaven with the hot stones. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful roommate.
Hang in there, winter weather can't last forever...
Hope it warms up for everyone real soon!!!
Love you

Anonymous said...

The best is yet to come!!!