Sunday, February 11, 2007

11K Baby!!!

So I know it's been a whole week since I've had anything to say and I know whoever reads this thing on a regular basis is DYING to know what I've been up to (haha...jk), but I've chosen to not jinx myself with the whole swimming thing and wait until the end of the week to write about it.

As you know, I have not been able to swim without being nauseous or freaking out in the pool in over 9 weeks and this past week was the absolute breakthrough week! I was able to swim on 5 different occasions, putting in at least 2K each time!!! Yes, compared to the insane meters I was swimming this summer, it's nothing, but from nothing to 11K this week is HUGE for me. Not only on a physical basis, but a mental one too.

May be a little on the slow side with the posts again this week...I'm trying to wrap up the whole housing issues so I can finally sign a contact by the end of the week. Stay tuned for some pics from the architect who designed the 'soon-to-be' Erin's brand new townhouse!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEET :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Keep following your rainbow...there is a pot of gold within your reach...