Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh my goodness...so sick :(

Nothing much else to say except the fact that I am sicker than a dog and can't do anything else except sit at the computer and sleep all day. The worst part is that I totally missed out on Pete's birthday, Wolfgang's Holiday Party and seeing Michael for the first time in almost a month...grrrr. I'm on day 2 of this shit and going crazy...guess better now than in mid-season.

So I did forget to mention how much fun I had on Friday evening meeting up with my 'favorite cousin' Jeff and his girlfriend Erin who is currently working in Aspen. It was so great to see both of them while listening to Mercedes' boss's band play at the Foundry. I definitely think Jeff needs to get a job out here and hang out for a bit...I think he'd like it a lot more than he can imagine :)

Drinking lots of tea and coffee and eating lots of soup and honey...yummm! Until my throat un-swells and I can talk normal, STAY CLEAR...I am not going to be responsible for getting anyone else sick!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had to miss all the fun!!! Hang in there and get lots of rest... Hopefully you will be back to yourself soon!!!
That is a good thing--RIGHT!!!
Love you...