Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bowling!

There's nothing better than getting a huge group of people together from all over Boulder with ages all across the board, personalities from all walks of life, but all inthe same place to have one hell of a time!

Last night was an absolute riot and a perfect kick off to the holiday season. People are definitely getting pumped for Brad, Pete and my First Annual 'I look hot in my speedo party' in a few weeks, which should honestly be one of the most hilarious things in the world...more details on that later!

Anyway, it's the weekend and only a few short days before I head home for Thanksgiving! Wow, it's been a while...6 months to be exact! I CAN'T WAIT!

Off to go play on the bicycle...you can't beat 50 and sunny out here...lovin' it :)

No comments: