Friday, October 20, 2006

One Week

Yes, I know, it's been an entire week since I've let anyone know what I've been up to! Honestly, you really don't want to to know...I promise. I'll give you a little hint, just in case you're desperate...it involves A LOT of working!!!!

Switching topics, it is exactly one week before I leave for the Soma Half Ironman in Tempe!!!! Yipppeee. I know I have completely slacked in my training due to the insane amount of hours I have been putting in at these new jobs, but I have confidence that my training from the summer will kick in and allow me to have a super fun race! Not only do I have an exciting race weekend to look forward to next weekend, I also have a lot of fun events that have been scheduled over the past couple weeks:

1. Lions Thanksgiving Day Football Game (family zone tickets - apparently that means no boozing or swearing!!)

2. Red Wings/Avalanche Hockey Game (really crappy tickets - but going with 2 awesome fellow Michiganders)

3. Cabin in Snow Mountain Ranch for 2 nights in January with parents and friends (there will be lots of nordic skiing, downhill skiing, snowshoeing, running, swimming, and of course eating and drinking...duh)


I've got a lot a great things to get me through these last couple weeks with the crunch at work and I'm definitely looking forward to all of them...including a less intensive work schedule!!!

No comments: