Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's just one of those days...

...when you wanna be left alone....well kind of I guess. Went for Rolf's last night in Boulder which was both fun and sad. However, left me with about 5 hours of sleep and not very much motivation to do anything today. Got out of the pool early, came home and ate everything in sight, skipped the bike, and now debating whether or not to attempt to get in the evening swim. WTF...I took Monday completely off, I should be feeling like a million bucks! Unless...well, burning out on the swim/bike combo might also be possible...grrr, I sure hope not. Alright, I'm done babbling. I just felt I should post something since I was told yesterday that people do actually log on and read the ridiculousness that I post on a daily basis.

Buying blinds from Bed Bath and Beyond never sounded like so much fun...what?!?!

No comments: