Sunday, July 09, 2006

Riding on the trainer in July!?!?

Rain, rain, go away, come back another day...Yes, it's still raining and hasn't stopped in almost 4 days! Great for the state of Colorado since we're close to dought conditions once again, but quite a damper on my training.

I guess swimming outside in the rain isn't too bad since you're already wet. Running in the rain is actually quite enjoyable, but wait, yeah, I can't do that...grrr. Cycling in the rain, however, isn't always the most enjoyable and safe thing to do. I mean, yeah, I should probably suck it up and get out there, but I guess taking the chance to slip and crash on a training ride really isn't something I'm willing to risk right now as I don't need any more injuries. So, for the first time since March, I got on the trainer inside...booo. I did get to enjoy some World Cup, golf, volleyball and Tour de France action, so it did go by quite quickly.

Off to enjoy some angel food cake, white chocolat pudding and fresh strawberries...mmmm :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»